RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1 year|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.ABOGADO is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
A .ABOGADO domain can be used and registered by anyone or any corporation.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
.ABOGADO domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.abogado period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-LAW-ACCREDITATION-ID = [see below] X-LAW-ACCREDITATION-BODY = [see below] X-LAW-ACCREDITATION-YEAR = [see below] X-LAW-JURISDICTION-COUNTRY = [see below] X-LAW-JURISDICTION-PROVINCE = [optional, if the accreditation is not restricted regionally]
- The qualified lawyer’s accreditation ID is a character string issued by the accreditation body to the qualified lawyer. Accreditation IDs uniquely identify the qualified lawyer within the context of the accreditation body.
The name of the domain owner must be associated with the accreditation ID that is transmitted by the extension X-LAW-ACCREDITATION-ID. The use of the law firm’s accreditation ID is not possible.
- The accreditation body is the entity that issued the accreditation ID to the qualified lawyer. Within the Qualified Lawyer extension, a character string is used to represent an accreditation body.
- A qualified lawyer’s accreditation year is the year he/she was initially certified by the accreditation body. It is represented by a four-digit year.
- The accreditation jurisdiction country is the country in which the accreditation body certifies the qualified lawyer. ISO two-letter country codes are used to represent the accreditation jurisdiction country.
- The accreditation jurisdiction state/province is the specific region, within the accreditation jurisdiction country, in which the accreditation body certifies the qualified lawyer. A character string represents the region. The accreditation jurisdiction is required when the accrediting body limits the qualified lawyer’s certification to this area.
Please note: If a parameter is not specified or not filled in the correct form, the registration will fail. After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
The registration of a .ABOGADO / .LAW domain is processed in non real-time. The domain information will be verified by a third-party organization before the domain is finally activated.
|Revised Verification Process: So far, applicants for a .law or .abogado domain had to first apply for their desired domain and complete a verification process before the name has been assigned to them. Now the verification process will occur after registration. Under this approach the domain name is provisionally delegated to the registrant. The registrant will still be required to complete the information for verification but will no longer have to wait until verification is complete to use the domain name. Applicants that fail the verification process will have their domain withdrawn, therefore it might be useful to wait until verification is confirmed before putting a site live. Verification typically takes around 1-2 business days. Further information on the revised verification process can be found here.|
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .ABOGADO domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.abogado ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.ABOGADO domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.abogado period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.ABOGADO Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.abogado
- RNH acknowledges and agrees that Validation Agent may contact the Registrant directly for validation purposes.
- Registration in the .abogado and .abogado TLDs is restricted to accredited abogadoyers as validated by an agent, which shall be appointed from time to time by the Registry(“Validation Agent”).
- RNH must provide additional data as necessary to facilitate validation (“Validation Data”). Validation Data must be provided as requested from time to time by the Registry.
- RNH certifies, prior to Registration that RNH is qualified to register the domain and that all provided information is true and accurate.
- RNH acknowledges and agrees that providing false information may lead to the deletion of their registration on all Registry TLDs including, but not limited to, .abogado and .abogado.
- Registrants acknowledge and agree, that there is a „Validation Fee“ to pay for getting Validated as legal professional.
- Validation fees are non-refundable and are due for each annual registration year.
- Registration and renewal term for .LAW and .ABOGADO domains is restricted to one (1) year.
Only natural persons are eligible to register a .ABOGADO / .LAW domain: A law firm cannot be the owner of a domain name, only the individual lawyer.
- Expanded Eligibility: The registry has expanded the .law & .abogado eligibility policy and will now allow Authorized Legal Institutions (i.e., law firms, law schools, legal regulators such as bar associations, and courts of law), subject to verification, to register a .law or .abogado domain. Further information on eligibility can be found at this page.
.ABOGADO transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .ABOGADO Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.abogado action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .ABOGADO Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.abogado