RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1 year, 2 years, 5 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||2 days prior to expiration date|
.AC is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Ascension Island.
Companies located on Ascension Island, as well as companies or corporations who have business with this Island.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
The AC-IDN-Policy.pdf with available IDN languages can be downloaded here
.AC domains can be registered online through the Webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = mydomain.ac period = 1 ...
These registries are also enforcing its policies to include reseller contact data in billing contact handles used for .IO, .SH, .AC, and .TM domains. Previously the registrar data was inserted in the billing contact handle. We lifted this technical restriction. As of now, contact information for billing contact handles used for .IO, .SH, .AC, and .TM domains can be inserted and will be shown in whois. We will not change any contact handle data for existing .IO domains, but we advise to change the billing contact information accordingly to comply with the registry policy.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .AC domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.ac ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.AC domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.ac period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.AC domains can be deleted online through the WebInterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.ac
- Most of the registrations are performed in near realtime. However, special domain names such as weird iDNs or abusive names will require manual approval by the registry
- Min./Max nameservers 1-13
.AC Domain Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
.AC Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.ac auth = ...
- A .AC Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
Restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.ac
Please note: Restores are possible
- 90 days after the domain has expired
- 28 days after explicit deletion by the registrar