RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-5 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||3 days prior to expiration date|
.AE is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of United Arab Emirates.
Any companies or individuals who are interested in registering an .AE Domain.
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or 3rd,4th position or directly in front of the TLD.
.AE domains can be registered online through the Webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = domain.ae period = 1 ... X-AE-REGISTRANT-WARRANTY-STATEMENT = 1
Please Note: X-AE-REGISTRANT-WARRANTY-STATEMENT = 1
By submitting this Application for a Domain Name, you hereby confirm that you are Eligible to hold the Domain Name set out in this Application, and that all information provided in this Application is true, complete and correct, and is not misleading in any way. If any of the information is later found not to be true, or is incomplete, incorrect, or misleading in any way, or if you have submitted this Application in bad faith, the Domain Name Licence shall be Cancelled and you shall permanently lose the use of the Domain Name. By registering .ae domains the domain owner is entering into a registrant agreement and a domain name licence with the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of the United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .AE domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = domain.ae ownercontact0 = [owner-contact] admincontact0 = [admin-contact] techcontact0 = [tech-contact] billingcontact0 = [billing-contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver 1] nameserver1 = [nameserver 2]
.AE domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.ae period = [renew period (1 - 5 years)] expiration = [current year of expiration / YYYY]
.AE domains can be deleted online through the WebInterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = domain.ae
A minimum number of 2 nameservers must be specified. Ipv6 is not possible.
.AE Transfers are possible. Upon a succesful transfer the registration period is not changed.
- .AE Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = ..... .ae auth = ..... ownercontact0 = [owner-contact] admincontact0 = [admin-contact] techcontact0 = [tech-contact] billingcontact0 = [billing-contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver 1] nameserver1 = [nameserver 2]
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 2 days.
- A .AE Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code.
A transfer of a .AE domain will take approximately 2 days.
Restores are possible in general. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.ae
Please note: The restore request will be manually processed by our support team. You will be notified by email.