RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), can not begin or end with a hyphen "-", hyphen "-" can't be on third and fourth position
.ALSACE domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.alsace period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .ALSACE domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.alsace ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.ALSACE domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.alsace period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.ALSACE Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.alsace
Any natural or legal person may register, renew, or use a Domain Name under the TLD .alsace, provided it can demonstrate that it has a connection to the region of Alsace at the time of registration, and also thereafter.
No evidence is required from the RNH to register its Domain Name under the TLD .alsace.
The Registry reserves, at its discretion, the ability to ask the RNH to provide proof of the connection to the region of Alsace. The RNH must be able to prove that:
• the place of residence is in Alsace, or,
• there is an engagement in business activities, personal, commercial or cultural, or
• there is a direct or indirect attachment relationship (economic, social, cultural, historical or otherwise) with Alsace.
The assessment of the admissibility of evidence is at the discretion of the Registry. The Registry has no obligation to post or to justify its decision.
.ALSACE transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .ALSACE Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.alsace action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .ALSACE Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- Unfortunately, AFNIC system does not allow import of contact details after a transfer. It is therefore necessary to update the domain with own contact handles as soon as the transfer is finished.
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.alsace