RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-5 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||2 days prior to expiration date|
|WHOIS-Update:||12 to 24 hours|
.AM is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Armenia.
.AM domains are used by individuals and corporations related to the AM Radio Station Industry.
- Minimum: 2
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.AM domains can be registered online through the webinterface or the "AddDomain" command.
(required) command = adddomain domain = mydomain.am period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner-contact] admincontact0 = [admin-contact] techcontact0 = [tech-contact] billingcontact0 = [billing-contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver 1] nameserver1 = [nameserver 2]
The owner contact details have to be stated in full length, no initials are accepted from the registry and this will also cause the revocation of domain name.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .AM domains can be done online via api or webinterface. The trade of a domain will entail a reset of the domain registration term and incur a new registration fee.
(required) command = TradeDomain domain = yourdomain.am ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
|Please Note: After the change of registrant request has been send to the RRPproxy by API or Webinterface you have to send the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter of authorization to the registry in order to change the owner contact details in WHOIS. It should be simple letter, which will confirm, that the owner agree to pass his ownership to another person. The Letter of authorization has to be in English language and a copy of the ID card of the current owner needs to be attached.
Please note that the email has to be setup according to the following rules:
1) The e-mail subject MUST include the respective domain name following this syntax:
domain: <domain name>.am [optional free text]
2) The email attachments have to be in .PDF format. Other formats are not accepted.
.AG domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.am period = [renew period 1,2,3,4,5] expiration = [current year of expiration in the form / YYYY]
.AM Domains can be deleted online through the DeleteDomain Command.
(required) command = DelteDomain domain = yourdomain.am
- A maximum number of 4 nameservers may be specified.
- Registry restrictions for domain names: Please note: Geographical names, country names and two/three-letter country codes (ISO > 3166 Country Codes), widely known acronyms and abbreviations, generic terms, also the registry can revoke a domain if it is proved that the domain is being used for spreading spam and/or any illegal or inappropriate purposes (to stir up an international, ethnic, religious discord, to abet in international terrorism, to promote violence, to boost up pornography, to support trafficking).
Generally a .AM domain transfer is possible.
- A LoA from the current domain holder is required for this transfer
- Please contact our support team support and send your request together with the LoA to aforementioned email address.
- LoA (Letter of Authority) is required.
- Since this transfer is handled manually it can take a few days.
Restores are possible within 14 days upon deletion. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.am