RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.AUDIO is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
.AUDIO can be registered by any natural person or any company.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.AUDIO will support IDNs in the following scripts:
- Cyrillic (focusing on Russian primarily) CYRL
- French FR
- German DE
- Italian IT
- Portuguese PT
- Spanish ES
.AUDIO domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.audio period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION0 = [Security question 1 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER0 = [Answer to security question 1 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION1 = [Security question 2 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER1 = [Answer to security question 2 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION2 = [Security question 3 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER2 = [Answer to security question 3 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED (optional) X-IDN-LANGUAGE = see supported [[#IDN_info IDNs]]
Please note: It is mandatory to provide three questions and three answers.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .AUDIO domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.audio ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.AUDIO domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.audio period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.AUDIO Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.audio
There are no restrictions
.AUDIO transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .AUDIO Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.audio action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .AUDIO Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 180 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.audio