RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
November 18th, 2016 00:00 UTC to March 27th, 2017 12:00 UTC.
Domains are allocated on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
(required) command = AddDomainApplication class = BABY-LRP domain = example.baby period = 1 auth = [authcode] ownercontact0 = [CONTACT] admincontact0 = [CONTACT] techcontact0 = [CONTACT] billingcontact0 = [CONTACT] nameserver0 = [NAMESERVER] | [NULL] nameserver1 = [NAMESERVER] | [NULL]
The LRP application requires a token, which is received by the registrar after submitting a form containing additional information regarding the requester. The verification process takes a minimum of seven days, after which the token is received, if the verification was successful. The application will only be submitted to the registry after the token has been received. A template of the required verification information can be downloaded here and has to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
.BABY is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
.BABY domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.baby period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .BABY domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.baby ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.BABY domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.baby period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.BABY Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.baby
There are no restrictions.
.BABY transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .BABY Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.baby action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allobabyg him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .BABY Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5.0 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.baby