RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.BIBLE is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.BIBLE domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.bible period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .BIBLE domains can be done online via API or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.bible ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.BIBLE domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.bible period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.BIBLE domains can be deleted online through the DeleteCommand.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.bible
RSP will ensure through it's Registration Agreement that the registrants acknowledge and agree that
the Registrant will use its registered .BIBLE domain names to associate and identify with the healthy respect of the Bible.
The Registrant will be respectful of all people as children of God by display Biblical qualities of loving
kindness and charity toward all people, especially when addressing matters of differing doctrines or
practices among the full range of Christian churches and ministries.
Please find more Information in the code of conduct and the Policies:
.BIBLE domain transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .BIBLE Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.bible action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .BIBLE domain is locked for transfers after a domain creation or a previous transfer for a period of 60 days
- A .BIBLE Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.bible