RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||2 days prior to expiration date|
.CL is the official country code Toplevel Domain (ccTLD) of Chile.
A .CL domain is normally used by companies or private entities who are located in Chile, or who have business relationships with Chile.
- Minimum: 1
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.CL domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.cl ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
If you like to register a domain for a Chilean citizen in Chile or an Chilean organization you have to state a mandatory parameter.
X-CL-RUT - Tax Identification Number called RUT (Rol Unico Tributario).
|NIC.CL gives 30 days from the first request, where a person or company can present an opposition for the same .CL. If there is more than one request for the domain name it is taken to arbitration to decide to whom it is assign.|
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .CL domains can be done online via API or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.cl ownercontact0 =
.CL domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.cl period = [renew period 1-10 years] expiration = [current year of expiration]
|.CL Domains can not be deleted explicitly they have to expire by setting the renewalmode of the domain to "Autoexpire".
- Min. / max. 2 -13 namserver(s)
- Only individual and juridical persons can register domain names under the ccTLD "cl".
- For Chilean citizens, it is optional to provide the correct borough and corresponding number (Comuna numbre); a zip code is mandatory at all
.CL Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is not automatically renewed.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.CL auth = [optional]
Due to a manual handling of the transfer process and the possible requirement of additional documents, the transfer can take longer than five days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the p-handles and nameservers.
You can then either
- perfom a change of admin contact via https://clientes.nic.cl/ to Key-Systems GmbH email 'email@example.com' or
- provide us the login credentials of the admin account or
- the registered admin contact has to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the change of admin contact to Key-Systems GmbH (email@example.com).
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 60 days upon deletion. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.cl