RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||44 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||44 days after expiration date|
.BZ is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Belize.
.BZ "A shorter way to business!" - The .bz domain is an unrestricted and largely untapped domain name space on the Internet and therefore an ideal opportunity for businesses and consumers that have been unable to register their desired name in other domains.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.BZ domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = adddomain domain = mydomain.bz period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner-contact] admincontact0 = [admin-contact] techcontact0 = [tech-contact] billingcontact0 = [billing-contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver 1] nameserver1 = [nameserver 2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .BZ domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.bz ownercontact0 = [new owner-handle]
.BIZ domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.bz period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration / YYYY]
.BZ Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command or via API command.
(required) command = deletedomain domain = yourdomain.bz
- min. 2, max. 13 nameservers
.BZ Domain-Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
.BZ Domain-Transfers can either be done through the RRPProxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = transferdomain domain = yourdomain.bz action = request auth = [authorization code]
- A .BZ Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct "Authorisation Code" associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Please note that you need a signed request from the registrant before you initiate the transfer.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.bz