RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||7 days prior to expiration date|
|Registration System:||Non-realtime, up to 10 working days|
.PS is the so-called country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of the Palestinian National Authority.
Anyone, Palestinians and non-Palestinians, from businesses to organizations to individuals, can register a .PS domain name.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.PS domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.ps ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .PS domains can be done online via api or webinterface. The exp. date will stay unchanged.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.ps ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.PS domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.ps period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.PS Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.ps
- Premium domains currently not available in our system http://www.pnina.ps/2010/05/premium-names/
- Religious and obscene domain names are forbidden
- Famous palestinian names are forbidden for domain names
.PS Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API with Authorisation Code.
- A Transfer of a .PS domain is not free of charge, there is a special transfer fee for this TLD.
- The exp. date of the domain will stay unchanged.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.ps action = request auth = [........]
- A .PS Domain Transfer can be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
Restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.ps