RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||44 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||44 days after expiration date|
.SO is the official country code Toplevel Domain (ccTLD) of Somalia.
Any companies or individuals who are interested in registering an .SO Domain.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.SO domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = adddomain domain = ..... .so ownercontact0 = admincontact0 = techcontact0 = billingcontact0 = nameserver0 = nameserver1 =
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .SO domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.so ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.SO domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.so period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.SO Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.so
Each domain may have up to 13 nameservers at any point during its lifetime. Domains with no nameserver will have an "inactive" standard EPP status, which means that it will not be published in the DNS zone file. This will not however affect its appearance in the WHOIS database. Restricted domain names can be found here <a href="http://soregistry.so/pdfs/dotSO_Reserved_Restricted_Premium.pdf <a" >href="http://soregistry.so/pdfs/dotSO_Reserved_Restricted_Premium.pdf</a>" >http://soregistry.so/pdfs/dotSO_Reserved_Restricted_Premium.pdf]</a>
.SO Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
Upon successfully transfering a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year. A domain can not be transfered within the first 60 days following the registration.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.so action = request auth = .....
- A .SO Domain Transfer has to be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- A successful transfer will result in a one year extension of the registration period.
- Transfers will auto-Ack after five days if the losing Registrar has taken no action.
- While in pendingTransfer, the losing Registrars may Ack (approve) or Nack (deny) the transfer request.
- Valid transfer requests will result in the domain being place in pendingTransfer status for up to 5 days.
- 5 days
Restores are possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.so