RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||2 days prior to expiration date|
|Registration System:||Not Realtime|
.DM is the country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Commonwealth of Dominica
The registration of a .DM domain name includes the corresponding .COM.DM, .NET.DM and .ORG.DM Third-Level-Domains
A .DM can be used and registered by anyone or any corporation.
- Minimum: 1
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.DM domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.dm ownercontact0 = P-XXXXX admincontact0 = P-XXXXX techcontact0 = P-XXXXX billingcontact0 = P-XXXXX nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = ....
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
(required) command = TradeDomain domain = yourdomain.dm ownercontact0 = P-XXXXX
- Go to http://pdf.rrpproxy.net or http://www.formgenerator.net and generate the corresponding transfer form.
- Fill in any missing data in the corresponding fields displayed by the form generator.
- Send a signed copy of this form to the fax number +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 865 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (max. 10MB, preferably .pdf/.png) .
- A copy of the passport of the current and new holder has to be sent by mailing route to the registry
- The domain will be renewed after a successful Trade.
.DM domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.dm period = (1-10) expiration = YYYY (current year of expiration)
.DM domains can be deleted online through the WebInterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.dm
Min./Max nameservers 2-13
No pornographic, racist or illegal content.
.DM Transfers are possible.
.DM Transfers can be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API with Authorisation Code.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.dm action = request auth = [........]
- A .DM Domain Transfer can be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- A .DM Domain is renewed during the transfer.
A transfer is done immediately.
Restores are possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = RestoreDomain domain = yourdomain.dm