RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.GAL is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"),
.GAL domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.gal period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-INTENDED-USE = [Statement of intended use for the domain name]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .GAL domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.gal ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.GAL domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.gal period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.GAL Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.gal
RSP makes sure through it's Registration Agreement that the Registrant acknowledges and agrees to the Eligibility Requirements of the different Pegistration Periods.
To register and renew a .gal domain name, RNH must be an individual or legal entity with a nexus to the .gal community at the time of registration and thereafter.
Registrations under the .gal TLD are restricted to those fulfilling these two requirements:
a) bona-fide membership of the Galician linguistic and cultural community on the Internet. The community consists of those who use (or commit to use) the Galician language for their online communications, and⁄or promote the different aspects of Galician culture online, and⁄or intend to specifically address their online communications and services to that community.
b) subject to the further requirement that the registrant’s actions in the Galician linguistic and cultural community, as well as the registrant’s use of the registered domain name, must be:
generally accepted as legitimate; and beneficial to the cause and the values of the Galician linguistic and cultural community; and commensurate with the role and importance of the registered domain name; and
in good faith at the time of registration and thereafter.
RNH is required to state the intended use of the registered domain name. A false statement of intended use is an indication of bad faith and can be the basis for the suspension of the domain name.
Upon registration and during all the life of the .gal domain name RNH must be able to demonstrate either of the aforementioned requirements is applicable.
.GAL transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .GAL Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.gal action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .GAL Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.gal