RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||5 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||5 days after expiration date|
|Dispute Policy:||[ Policy]|
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens however can not be used for the first or last character of the second level domain name.
- Spaces and special characters (such as !, $, &, ë, and so on) are not currently acceptable.
- .CN Chinese Table Version 4.0 provided by CNNIC on 2005-03-31
- .TW Chinese Table Version 4.0.1 provided by TWNIC on 2009-07-15
- .JP Japanese Table Version 1.2 provided by JPRS on 2005-08-30
- .KR Korean Table Version 1.0 provided KRNIC on 2004-03-25
.GDN domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.gdn period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .GDN domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.gdn ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.GDN domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.gdn period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.GDN Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.gdn
There are no restrictions.
.GDN transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .GDN Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.gdn action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .GDN Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.gdn