RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.GLOBAL is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters, numbers and Hyphens ("-")
- The first and the last character of the label must be a letter or a digit
- German DE
- Danish DA
- Swedish SV
- Polish PL
- Spanish ES
Effective from 4 November 2015, the following languages/script will be added;
- Arabic AR
- Belarusian BE
- Bosnian BS
- Bulgarian BG
- Chinese (Simplified) ZH-CN
- Chinese (Traditional) ZH-TW
- Danish DA
- Hindi HI
- Hungarian HU
- Icelandic IS
- Korean KO
- Latvian LV
- Lithuanian LT
- Macedonian MK
- Montenegrin ME
- Russian RU
- Serbian SR
- Ukrainian UK
Effective from May 31 2016:
Effective from February 8 2017:
A complete set of languages and scripts can be downloaded here (zipped).
The .global registry made the following changes to their IDN policy on May 31 2016:
- Support for 3 additional languages: French, Italian and Portuguese.
- The minimum label length has been reduced to 1 for all .global IDNs. All one character IDNs for Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish languages have been added to the .global premium namespace.
Additional information can be found here.
.GLOBAL domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.global period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .GLOBAL domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.global ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.GLOBAL domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.global period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.GLOBAL Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.global
There are no restrictions
.GLOBAL transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .GLOBAL Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.global action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .GLOBAL Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5.0 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.global