RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.HAMBURG is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 1
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at begin nor end with a hyphen, nor may it have a hyphen as both its third and fourth characters
.HAMBURG domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.hamburg period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-HAMBURG-ACCEPT-TRUSTEE-TAC = 1
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .BIKE domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.hamburg ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.HAMBURG domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.hamburg period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.HAMBURG Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.hamburg
Eligible to register a domain name under the top-level domain .HAMBURG is any natural person, legal person, organization or association of persons, if they can demonstrate that they have an economic, cultural, historical, social or any other connection to the metropolitan area of Hamburg, verifiable by:
- their residence or second home, office or place of business, a branch or permanent establishment in the metropolitan area of Hamburg, or
- a contact listed in the Whois (Owner/Admin-C) database with a domicile in the metropolitan area of Hamburg, or
- other appropriate proof e.g. the certification by an employer to enroll at a school or college, or birth certificate.
It is permissible for a proxy or a privacy service to register a domain name, acting for the actual owner of the domain name.
- Reserved domain names are sold by the registry themselves, wherefore it is only possible to register those domain names with an authcode acquired from the registry
- A CheckDomain will provide the following response:
[RESPONSE] code = 210 description = Domain name available; Domain name not available publicly, RESERVATION
- The .HAMBURG registry kindly reminds that all registrants who registered a .HAMBURG domain name need to comply with the registration requirements published here.
.HAMBURG transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .HAMBURG Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.hamburg action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .HAMBURG Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.hamburg