RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||44 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||44 days after expiration date|
CentralNic informed us that the following second-level domain extensions will be discontinued on April 30, 2017:
As a consequence new registrations and renewals are stopped with immediate effect.
All domains currently registered using these extensions will have their expiry date extended to April 30, 2017 at no charge, giving your customers a year to migrate to alternative domains. This means there will be no further renewals processed for the affected domains.
On April 30, 2017, any remaining domains within these extensions will be deactivated.
CentralNic's domains provide an alternative to the existing Top Level Domains (TLDs) and Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs), allowing the creation of a simultaneously local and global Internet Identity.
This TLD can be used and registered by anyone or any corporation.
Available 3rd level domains
|.ae.org||United Arab Emirates|
|.gr.com||Group, Greece, Grand Rapids / USA|
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
CentralNIC third-level domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.*.com ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.*.com ownercontact0 =
CentralNIC third-level domains can be renewed online through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourcompany.*.com period =
CentralNIC third-level domains can be deleted online throught the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.*.com
There are no restrictions
CentralNIC third-level domain transfers are possible. Upon successfully transfering a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
CentralNIC third-level domain transfers can either be done through the RRPProxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.*.com action = request auth = [AuthCode]
- A CentralNIC third-level transfer must be initiated with a so-called "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct "Authorisation Code" associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
- Please note that you need a signed request from the registrant before you initiate the transfer.
A transfer of a CentralNIC third-level domain will usually take 5 to 10 days.
Restores are possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain