RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||43 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||43 days after expiration date|
.LA is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Lao People's Democratic Republic
.LA - is marketed as the new city Top-Level-Domain for Los Angeles or as the State Code of Louisiana in the U.S.
- Minimum: 2
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.LA domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .LA domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.la ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.LA domains can be renewed online through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourcompany.la period = [renewal period] expiration = [current expiration year (yyyy)]
.LA Domains can be deleted online throught the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.la
No other restrictions
.LA Domain-Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transfering a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
.LA Domain-Transfers can either be done through the RRPProxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = transferdomain domain = yourdomain.la auth = ..... action = request
- A .LA Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct "Authorisation Code" associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
- Please note that you need a signed request from the registrant before you initiate the transfer.
A transfer takes 10 days to complete.
Restores are possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.la