RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1 year|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||2 days prior to expiration date|
|Registration System:||5 minutes|
.LU is the official country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) of Luxembourg.
.LU domains can be registered by everyone.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.LU domains can be registered online through webinterface or API. The creation process is not realtime.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = ..... .lu ownercontact0 = .... admincontact0 = .... techcontact0 = .... billingcontact0 = .... nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = ....
|If the used name servers are not correctly configured, the adddomain command will fail since the registry performs a DNS pre-check.|
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
A change of the registrant for a .LU domain can be done through the webinterface or API. A trade is not free of charge.
(required) command = TradeDomain domain = domain.lu ownercontact0 = [new owner-contact] nameserver0 = ... nameserver1 = ...
|After the trade has been started the admin contact will receive a confirmation mail which he has to approve.|
A failed request for a change of registrant will be charged with a special fee.
As .LU domains can not be renewed explicitly. To renew a .LU domain you have to set the domain renewal mode or default renewal mode to "AUTORENEW" or "RENEWONCE".
.LU Domains can be deleted online through the webinterface or API.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = domain.lu
Pre-configured nameservers are required. See here for zonecheck
.LU domains transfers are possible.
.LU domains can be transferred through the webinterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.lu action = request (optional) nameserver0 = ... nameserver1 = ...
- After the transfer has been started the admin contact will receive a confirmation mail which he has to approve.
- A failed request for a domain transfer will be charged with a special fee.
- We recommend to add two nameservers within the TransferDomain command
- If a the domain becomes inactive after the transfer, please check the nameserver configuration at DNS.LU. If the nameserver test succeeded, please delete the inactive status through a ModifyDomain command:
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.LU delstatus0 = inactive
- As soon as the transfer has been confirmed by the admin of the domain name.
.LU restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.lu