RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.MAKEUP is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 1
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- The name cannot contain labels with hyphens in the third and fourth character positions
.MAKEUP domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.makeup period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .MAKEUP domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.makeup ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.MAKEUP domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.makeup period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.MAKEUP Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.makeup
Compliance with Anti-Bribery Laws
RSP will ensure through it's Registration Agreement that the registrants will comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws.
RSP will ensure through it's Registration Agreement that the registrants acknowledge and agree that to be eligible to register a domainname under the .MAKEUP TLD the registrant has to support the mission and purpose of the TLD, in order to register or renew a domain name in the TLD, Applicants must (as determined by the Registry in its sole and exclusive right):
• Own, be connected to, employed by, associated with, or affiliated with a company that provides makeup and/or cosmetics related products, services, news, and/or content; or be an individual, association, or entity that has a meaningful nexus (as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion) with the cosmetics industry; and
• Possess a bona fide intention to use the domain name in supporting the mission and purpose of the TLD.
.MAKEUP transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .MAKEUP Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.makeup action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .MAKEUP Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.makeup