RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-5 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||14 days after expiration date|
|Registration System:||Non-realtime, up to 3 working days|
FTLD: fullfilment TLDs are registered through a manual registration process that might involve documents, depending on respective registry regulations, and are therefore not automated for real-time registrations and real-time updates. Updates might cause additional costs.
.MY is the official country code Top-Level-Domain of Malaysia.
.MY domains can be registered from local organizations.
- Minimum: 1
- Maximum: 40
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
- The character set of Chinese, Jawi and Tamil language
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY supports 3 scripts of IDN, which are Jawi, Chinese and Tamil.
.MY domains can be registered through API or webinterface. The extensions are only needed if the owner is located in Malaysia
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.my period = .. ownercontact0 = ..... admincontact0 = ..... techcontact0 = ..... billingcontact0 = ..... nameserver0 = ..... nameserver1 = ..... X-MY-BUSINESS-NUMBER = (business registration number of Malaysian company) X-MY-ORGANIZATION-TYPE = (organization type of Malaysian company) X-MY-PER-IDENTITY = (ID card number of individual) X-MY-PER-DATE-OF-BIRTH = DD-MM-YYYY (birth date of individual) X-MY-RACE = MALAY | CHINESE | INDIAN | OTHERS (race of individual)
PDF copy of Contact Person’s Proof of Identity (Kad Pengenalan) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrant must provide a copy of a company registration in Malaysia as well as a physical presence with a valid address and phone number. Please send the document to fulfillment team
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .MY domains can be done via API or webinterface.
(required) command = TradeDomain domain = yourdomain.my ownercontact0 = .... X-MY-ADMINHANDLE = (admin username for .my domain at NIC) X-MY-ADMINPASSWORD = (admin password for .my domain at NIC)
Registrant must have a copy of a company registration in Malaysia as well as a physical presence with a valid address and phone number. Please send the document to fulfillment team
.MY domains cannot be renewed explicitly. To renew an .MY domain you have to set the domain renewal mode or default renewal mode to "AUTORENEW" or "RENEWONCE".
.MY domains can not be deleted explicitly they have to expire, by setting the renewal mode of the domain to "Autoexpire".
- min. 2 / max. 2 nameservers
- Only local business (owner & admin) entity.
- Registrant must have a copy of a company registration in Malaysia as well as a physical presence with a valid address and phone number
- If no malaysian contact is selected, the local presence of our partner will be used automatically. No extensions must be given in this case.
- Proof of identity (a copy of your NRIC for Malaysian citizens / a copy of your passport for non-Malaysians);
- A ‘live’ e-mail address (all communications from MYNIC will be via e-mail) is necessary;
.MY Transfers are possible.
.MY Transfers can either be done through the webInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.my X-MY-ADMINHANDLE = (admin username for .my domain at NIC) X-MY-ADMINPASSWORD = (admin password for .my domain at NIC)
If current registrar is already our partner IP Mirror
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.my auth = ... (transfer key)
- The domain holder has to confirm an email send from the registry (except for internal transfers).
- The domain will be renewed during the transfer of the domain.
A transfer takes 10.0 days to complete.
Restores are not possible.