RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-5 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||4 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||4 days after expiration date|
Any companies or individuals who are interested in registering an .CO Domain.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
- Valid IDN Languages and their corresponding tags: see IDN info
- Chinese (ZH)
- Danish (DA)
- Finnish (FI)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Icelandic (IS)
- Japanese (JP)
- Korean (KO)
- Latvian (LV)
- Lithuanian (LT)
- Norwegian (NO)
- Polish (PL)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Russian (RU)
- Spanish (ES)
- Swedish (SV)
.CO domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = adddomain domain = ..... .co ownercontact0 = admincontact0 = techcontact0 = billingcontact0 = nameserver0 = nameserver1 =
the below parameter is available for .CO registrations
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .CO domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.co ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.CO domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
The domain may be renewed at any time, but overall term of the domain may not exceed 5 years.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.co period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.CO Domains can be deleted online through the DeleteDomain command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.co
2 - 13 Name servers.
.CO Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
Domains may be transferred from one registrar to another, except during the first 60 days following the registration or within 60 days following a .transfer. The domain is automatically renewed during the transfer but the registration period cannot exceed five years. The domain's lifetime will only be extended up to five years after a successful transfer.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.co action = request auth = .....
- A .CO Domain Transfer has to be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- A successful transfer will result in a one year extension of the registration period.
- Transfers will auto-Ack after five days if the losing Registrar has taken no action.
- While in pendingTransfer, the losing Registrars may Ack (approve) or Nack (deny) the transfer request.
- Valid transfer requests will result in the domain being place in pendingTransfer status for up to 5 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 15 days upon deletion. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.co