RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
A TLD as fun as .NINJA will appeal to a wide audience across various industries and demographics. It will give individuals and businesses the opportunity to show off their humor, passion and skill in a completely new way.
A .NINJA domain can be used and registered by anyone or any corporation.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
- Arabic (ARAB)
- Chinese (ZH)
- Cyrillic (CYRL)
- Devanagari (DEVA)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Greek (GREK)
- Hebrew (HEBR)
- Japanese (JA)
- Korean (KO)
- Latin (LATN)
- Spanish (ES)
- Tamil (TAML)
- Thai (THAI)
.NINJA domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.ninja ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .NINJA domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.ninja ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.NINJA domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.ninja period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.NINJA Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.ninja
.NINJA transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .NINJA Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.ninja action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .NINJA Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a .NINJA domain has been transferred it is automatically locked for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.ninja