RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1 month, 3 months, 1 year|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||1 days prior to expiration date|
.NL is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of the Netherlands.
A .NL Domain is normally used by companies or private entities who have business relations in the Netherlands.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD and only between two letters and / or digits
The domain can be registered via webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.nl period = 1m | 3m | 1y (optional) ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
There are two parameters which are more or less mandatory for the registration of a .NL domain:
- X-NL-LEGALFORM - This parameter states the legal form of the organization/company or natural person.
- Allowed values are:
- ANDERS - Other
- BGG - Non-Dutch EC company
- BRO - Non-Dutch legal form/enterprise/subsidiary
- BV - Limited company
- BVI/O - Limited company in formation
- COOP - Cooperative
- CV - Limited Partnership
- EENMANSZAAK - Sole trader
- EESV - European Economic Interest Group
- KERK - Religious society
- MAATSCHAP - Partnership
- NV - Public Company
- OWM - Mutual benefit company
- PERSOON - Natural person
- REDR - Shipping company
- STICHTING - Foundation
- VERENIGING - Association
- VOF - Trading partnership
- Allowed values are:
- X-NL-LEGALFORMREGNO - Registration number of company.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .NL domains can be done online via API or webinterface. The registration period for the domain remains unchanged.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.nl ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.NL domains cannot be renewed explicitly. To renew an .NL domain you have to set the domain renewal mode or default renewal mode to "AUTORENEW" or "RENEWONCE". Additionally, in case of .NL, you have the possibility to set the renewal mode to "AUTORENEWMONTHLY":
(required) command = SetDomainRenewalMode domain = yourdomain.nl renewalmode = AUTORENEWMONTHLY
.NL Domains can be deleted online through the DeleteDomain command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.nl
- Registrant has to be in the Netherlands, but registry automatically uses itself as trustee, which is hidden from the registrant and registrar.
- Max. nameservers 13
.NL transfers are possible. The registration period starts from beginning.
- .NL Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.nl action = request auth = ........ period = 1m | 3m | 1y (optional)
- Ensure that you have the registrant's permission.
- Apply for the transfer. When doing so, use the token (AuthCode) that you have received from the registrant.
- A .NL Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Token (Authorisation Code), which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner of the domain.
A transfer is done immediately.
Restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.nl
|IMPORTANT: Please note that restoring a NL domain name from quarantine is not free of charge and will involve considerable costs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|