The Key-Systems Domain Plug-in for Odin is a set of PHP scripts developed within the framework of the Odin Doman Plug-in SDK that acts as middleware between Odin Automation core and Key-Systems' reseller platform RRPproxy and implements domain registration operations, configuration and information functions.
For each TLD a sub-set of the following list of Domain operations is supported.
- Transfer in
- Set Registrar Lock
- Enable/Disable WHOIS Privacy
- Update Domain Contacts
- Register with Trustee Option
For a full list of domain operations supported by restricted TLDs with special parameters or extensions please refer to the Feature Matrix in the manual available in the download section of your RRPproxy web interface.
Setup the RRPproxy Plugin in Odin
The plugin for Odin and its manual is available in the download section of your RRPproxy web interface.
Supported Odin Software
The Odin plugin requires:
- Odin Automation 7.x Essentials
- or -
- Odin Automation 7.x Premium
Please note that Odin Business Automation Standard is not supported by this plugin.
The following data is required to set up your RRPproxy account inside your Odin installation:
- Username: Your RRPproxy login
- Password: Your RRPproxy password
- TestEndpoint: https://api-ote.rrpproxy.net:8082/soap
- ProductionEndpoint: https://api.rrpproxy.net:8082/soap
- TestMode: Choose whether to operate in the RRPproxy Test (OT&E) or Production (LIVE) environment
restricted TLDs with special parameters or extensions
unrestricted TLDs without special parameters or extensions
...sorry for huge list ;-)