RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||2 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||0 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||1 day prior to expiration date|
|Registration System:||Non-realtime, up to 30 working days|
|WHOIS-Update:||24 to 48 hours|
.PK is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Pakistan.
A .PK domain can be used by anyone.
- Minimum: 4
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.PK domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.pk ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
- - Letter of authorization, for Pakistani nationals, a copy of the CNIC of the company head or director
- - If the registrant name (fully or partially) does not match with officially used emblem (i-e on company letter) then an affidavit in the proper format is also required
- - If the domain registrant is an individual then an affidavit in the proper format is required. The affidavit must comply to the legal requirements such as stamp paper (worth Rs. 100), and attested by oath commissioner.
.PK domains can be renewed by using the RenewDomain command online through web interface or API.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.pk period = [renewal period]
.PK domains can be deleted by using the DeleteDomain command online through web interface or API.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.pk
- Configured nameservers are required
- .PK domain names are NOT allowed to end with 2nd level suffix (.COM.PK, .NET.PK, .ORG.PK, .BIZ.PK, .WEB.PK) e.g. yourdomainweb.pk
It's not possible to transfer .PK domains.
A transfer takes 60 days to complete.
It's not possible to restore .PK domains.