RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.REISE is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-")
- Arabic (ARAB)
- Chinese (ZH)
- Cyrillic (CYRL)
- Devanagari (DEVA)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Greek (GREK)
- Hebrew (HEBR)
- Japanese (JA)
- Korean (KO)
- Latin (LATN)
- Spanish (ES)
- Tamil (TAML)
- Thai (THAI)
.REISE domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.reise period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .REISE domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.reise ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.REISE domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.reise period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.REISE Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.reise
Every natural person, legal entity, organisation or public authority is entitled to register and use a domain under the .REISE top level domain, provided they are eligible Members of the Travel Business Community.
Eligible Members of these Community are:
- tour operators
- travel agencies
- transport companies
- hospitality industry
- outgoing and incoming agencies
- destination marketing agencies
- destinations and public authorities
- reference book publishers
- travel information portals
- booking software companies
- governmental agencies and governments
- travel associations
- educational institutions and institutions and service providers of the tourism industry
Anyone may have the registrant's compliance with the registration guidelines checked via a legal or an extra-judicial dispute resolution process.
On request of the Registry, a .REISE Domain registrant have to proof its relationship to the travel community as defined in the .REISE registration policy.
- Reserved domain names are sold by the registry themselves, wherefore it is only possible to register those domain names with an authcode acquired from the registry
- A CheckDomain will provide the following response:
[RESPONSE] code = 210 description = Domain name available; Domain name not available publicly, RESERVATION
.REISE transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .REISE Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.reise action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .REISE Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5.0 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.reise