RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.RUHR is the regional domain ending for the Ruhr region (western part of Germany). The Ruhr area is Europe’s third biggest metropolitan region, Germany’s biggest urban agglomeration and the industrial centre of North Rhine-Westphalia. .RUHR is a so-called geo generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
.RUHR can be registered by any natural person or any company.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers 0-9, a-z
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
Available IDNs: German umlauts (ä, ö, ü) plus sharp s (ß).
.RUHR domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr ownercontact0 = .... admincontact0 = .... techcontact0 = .... billingcontact0 = .... nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = ....
Domain registration with Trustee Service
If the domain owner has no valid German postal address, he can register the domain with our Trustee service (admin-c).
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr ownercontact0 = .... admincontact0 = .... techcontact0 = .... billingcontact0 = .... nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = .... X-RUHR-ACCEPT-TRUSTEE-TAC = 1
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .RUHR domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.RUHR domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.RUHR domains can be deleted online through the DeleteCommand.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr
Please Note: Registrants are obliged to supply an individual resident in the Federal Republic of Germany as contact person for all registered domains. This contact is generally described as the administrative contact (Admin-C).
.RUHR domain transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .RUHR Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.ruhr action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .RUHR domain is locked for transfers after a domain creation or a previous transfer for a period of 60 days
- A .RUHR Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- Length of the AuthInfo for each object is between 4-89
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.ruhr