RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-2 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.SC is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of the Seychelles.
.SC - can be marketed for different purposes. Scotland, South Carolina, extension for SCience, SportClubs or simply because you are either from the Seychelles or you have business associated with the Seychelles.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.SC domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.sc ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .SC domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.sc ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.SC domains can be renewed online through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourcompany.sc period = [renewal period] expiration = [current expiration year (YYYY)]
.SC Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.sc
No other restrictions
.SC Domain-Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transfering a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
.SC Domain-Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.sc action = request auth = ....
- A .SC Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct "Authorisation Code" associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
- Please note that you need a signed request from the registrant before you initiate the transfer.
A transfer takes 10 days to complete.
.SC restores are possible. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.sc