RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.SEXY is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
.SEXY can be registered by any natural person or any company.
.SEXY will support IDNs in the following scripts:
- Cyrillic (focusing on Russian primarily)
.SEXY domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.sexy period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION0 = [Security question 1 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER0 = [Answer to security question 1 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION1 = [Security question 2 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER1 = [Answer to security question 2 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-QUESTION2 = [Security question 3 to identify the registrant in the event of emergencies] - REQUIRED X-CHALLENGE-ANSWER2 = [Answer to security question 3 to identify the registrant] - REQUIRED
Please note: It is mandatory to provide three questions and three answers.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .SEXY domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.sexy ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.SEXY domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.sexy period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.SEXY Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.sexy
- Please find here the usability terms and conditions.
- Please note most important policy:
- For the .SEXY top-level domain, the Registered Names Holder shall not permit content unsuitable for viewing by a minor to be viewed from the main or top-level directory of a .SEXY domain name. For purposes of clarity, content viewed at the main or top-level directory of a .SEXY domain name is the content immediately visible if a user navigates to http://example.sexy or http://www.example.sexy. No restrictions apply to the content at any other page or subdirectory addressed by a .SEXY Registered Name.
.SEXY transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .SEXY Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.sexy action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .SEXY Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 180 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.sexy