RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.SH is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Saint Helena
Companies located in Saint Helena, as well as companies or corporations who have business with Saint Helena.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.SH domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.sh ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .SH domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.sh ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.SH domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.sh period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.SH domains can be deleted online through the WebInterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.sh
- Most of the registrations are performed in near realtime. However, special domain names such as weird iDNs or abusive names will require manual approval by the registry
- Min./Max nameservers 1-13
.SH Domain Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
.SH Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = yourdomain.sh auth = ...
- A .SH Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
A transfer is done immediately.
Restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.sh