RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.TATAR is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
.TATAR domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.TATAR period = 1 ownercontact0 = P-PBP25 admincontact0 = P-PBP26 techcontact0 = P-PHP23 billingcontact0 = P-SXP22 X-TATAR-OWNER = P-EVB22 X-TATAR-OWNER-BIRTHDAY = 1980-11-10 X-TATAR-OWNER-PASS = 01 23 123456, issued by Police Unit #264 X-TATAR-ADMIN = P-NMP22 X-TATAR-ADMIN-TIN = 1234567890 X-TATAR-TECH = P-NMP22 X-TATAR-TECH-BIRTHDAY = 1980-11-10 X-TATAR-TECH-PASS = 01 23 123457, выдан ОВД энского р-на X-TATAR-BILLING = P-LEP22 X-TATAR-BILLING-BIRTHDAY = 1980-11-10 X-TATAR-BILLING-PASS = 01 23 523456, выдан ОВД энского р-на X-TATAR-DOMAIN-DESCRIPTION = private domain
X-TATAR-OWNER = (Contact ID for external Adresses)
X-TATAR-ADMIN = (Contact ID)
X-TATAR-TECH = (Contact ID)
X-TATAR-BILLING = (Contact ID)
X-TATAR-(OWNER,ADMIN,TECH,BILLING)-TIN = Organization Number
X-TATAR-(OWNER,ADMIN,TECH,BILLING)-BIRTHDAY = date of birth YYYY-MM-DD
X-TATAR-(OWNER,ADMIN,TECH,BILLING)-PASS = Date validity of the pass YYYY-MM-DD
X-TATAR-DOMAIN-DESCRIPTION = The main function of the domain: A blog, e-commerce, news, scientific papers...
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .TATAR domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.tatar ownercontact0 = [new owner handle] X-TATAR-OWNER = Contact ID for external Adresses X-TATAR-OWNER-TIN = Organization Number
.TATAR domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.TATAR period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.TATAR Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.TATAR
There are no restrictions
.TATAR transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .TATAR Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.tatar action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .TATAR Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
- The format for auth info requires a minimum length of 8 characters and a maximum length of 32 characters.
- Additionally, auth info must contain at least one of each of the following three character types:
- Alphabetic character:a-z; A-Z
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.tatar