RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-")
European IDN set (as used in .de ccTLD)
.VERSICHERUNG domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.versicherung period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .VERSICHERUNG domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.versicherung ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.VERSICHERUNG domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.versicherung period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.VERSICHERUNG Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.versicherung
Eligibility And Use:
Eligible registrants to register a second-level name in .Versicherung TLD are based in the countries of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland and are in detail:
b. Governmental organizations regulating the insurance industry
c. Organizations and individuals (sole proprietors) that are recognized and registered members of the insurance industry community:
(i) Primary insurers, reinsurers and social insurers with an authorization within the legal frameworks for the insurance industry in the respective countries.
(ii) Insurance agents and insurance intermediaries with an authorization within the legal framework for the insurance industry in the respective countries
(iii) At an official public register registered associations, educational institutions and service providers of the insurance industry.
Anyone may have the registrant's compliance with the registration guidelines checked via a legal or an extra-judicial dispute resolution process.
On request of the registry, a .VERSICHERUNG Domain Name registrant has to proof its relationship to the Insurance community as defined in the .VERSICHERUNG registration policy.
The .VERSICHERUNG TLD as a Community TLD has both, content and use restrictions:
(i) Content: .VERSICHERUNG domain names must only be used for purposes solely dedicated to insurance topics.
(ii) Use: The registrant must have started the use of a .VERSICHERUNG domain name within six months after the registration in respect to the content and use restrictions of a .VERSICHERUNG domain.
- Reserved domain names are sold by the registry themselves, wherefore it is only possible to register those domain names with an authcode acquired from the registry
- A CheckDomain will provide the following response:
[RESPONSE] code = 210 description = Domain name available; Domain name not available publicly, RESERVATION
.VERSICHERUNG transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .VERSICHERUNG Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.versicherung action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .VERSICHERUNG Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.versicherung