RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
.xn--55qx5d is the 3rd level of China.
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-")
will adopt the .CN Chinese table (http:??www.iana.org?domains?idn-tables?tables?cn_zh-cn_4.0.html)
.XN--55QX5D domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--55qx5d period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2] X-CNNIC-OWNER-ID-TYPE = YYZZ|ZZJGDMZ|SFZ|JGZ|HZ|QT X-CNNIC-OWNER-ID-CODE = [TEXT]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
X-CNNIC-OWNER-ID-TYPE - The type of the document that verifies the identity of the owner.
- YYZZ: License (for Chinese residents only)
- ZZJGDMZ: Organization Code Certificate (for Chinese residents only)
- SFZ: Identity card (for Chinese residents only)
- JGZ: Certificate of officers (for Chinese military members only)
- HZ: Passport
- QT: Other
X-CNNIC-OWNER-ID-CODE - The ID, Code, or number of the document
Please send the required documents (identity proof / business license) to email@example.com for domain name registrations.
Please pay attention to the correct subject line of the e-mail:
- For new registrations: Register [domain name] documents, e.g. "Register example.cn documents"
- Please provide the document in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, .gif or .jpeg. (Document size max. 1MB!)
- If the documents are not received after 8 days the registration will fail.
- Once a contact is whitelisted, the audit process is still manual
- Once you enter the order in the system, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you have done so (you can send one email with a list of the registrations you submitted.
- The domain will then be registered
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .XN--55QX5D domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--55qx5d ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.XN--55QX5D domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--55qx5d period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.XN--55QX5D Domains can be deleted online through the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--55qx5d
There are no restrictions
.XN--55QX5D transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .XN--55QX5D Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.xn--55qx5d action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .XN--55QX5D Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.xn--55qx5d