RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||1 day prior to expiration date|
.XN--E1A4C is the IDN Top-Level-Domain of the European Union.
Any resident, company or organisation of the EU can register such a domain. It is specifically interesting for companies who have different office locations within the EU.
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
- All available IDN characters can be found here
.XN--E1A4C domains can be registered online through webinterface or API. The special parameter x-eu-registrant-lang can be used in the command.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c period = .. ownercontact0 = .... admincontact0 = .... techcontact0 = .... billingcontact0 = .... nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = ....
- Sets the domain owner's language displayed in the EuRid WHOIS. Can be set to one of the following tags (defaults to en).
Trustee service for NON-EU citizens
A trustee service is available for NON-EU citizens.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c ownercontact0 = .... admincontact0 = .... techcontact0 = .... billingcontact0 = .... nameserver0 = .... nameserver1 = .... X-EU-ACCEPT-TRUSTEE-TAC = 1
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
.XN--E1A4C registrant changes can be done online through webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c ownercontact0 = [new owner contact]
|Please note that EuRid does not support handle updates. You have to create a new handle containing the same information for Name, Firstname and Organisation as well as the updated contact information and attach it to the domain with the ModifyDomain command.|
.XN--E1A4C domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.XN--E1A4C Domains can be deleted online throught the Delete Command.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c
The following categories of companies, organisations and individuals will be able to register a .xn--e1a4c domain:
- undertakings having their registered office, central administration or principal place of business within the European Community
- organisations established within the European Community without prejudice to the application of national law
- natural persons resident within the European Community
All others can use our trustee service.
- As there is no existing admin contact at the registry, the admin contact in our system will always be the same as the owner contact.
- Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transfering a .XN--E1A4C domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
The authcode must be explicitly requested via the SetAuthCode command through the current registrar before initiating a transfer:
(required) command = SetAuthCode domain = example.xn--e1a4c EOF = [RESPONSE] = code = 200 description = Command completed successfully runtime = 0.36 property[auth] = XXXX-1234-ABCD-5678
- The transfer can be requested by using the TransferDomain command. The transfer code will have to be stated in the auth parameter:
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = example.xn--e1a4c auth = XXXX-1234-1234-1234 nameserver0 = (optional) nameserver1 = (optional)
- It might be necessary to provide the nameservers in cases where the current ones cannot be parsed.
Transfer with Ownerchange
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = example.xn--e1a4c auth = XXXX-1234-1234-1234 ownercontact0 = P-XXXX
A transfer is done immediately.
Restores are generally possible. A restore can be requested via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = RestoreDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--e1a4c
Transfer from quarantine for domains at other registrars
Deleted .XN--E1A4C domains under the management of another registrar can be restored from quarantine and simultaneously transferred to Key-Systems ("transfer from quarantine").
The transfer from quarantine can be initiated through the webinterface or through an API command:
(required) command = TransferDomain action = request domain = example.xn--e1a4c auth = XXXX-1234-1234-1234 x-accept-quarantine = 1
A trade from quarantine is not possible.