RRPproxy is the Reseller Portal for ISPs, Registrars & Domain Investors. Domains, Hosting & More ...
|Registration Period:||1-10 years|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||35 days|
|Deletion Timeframe:||35 days after expiration date|
- Minimum: 3
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
Only characters allowed are listed here:
.xn--mgbab2bd domains can be registered online through webinterface or API.
(required) command = AddDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--mgbab2bd period = 1 ownercontact0 = [owner handle] admincontact0 = [admin contact] techcontact0 = [tech contact] billingcontact0 = [billing contact] nameserver0 = [nameserver1] nameserver1 = [nameserver2]
Please note: After a successful registration of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
Would you like to have instant access to RRPproxy and more than 300 domain extensions? Sign-up here for free ...
Registrant changes for .xn--mgbab2bd domains can be done online via api or webinterface.
(required) command = ModifyDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--mgbab2bd ownercontact0 = [new owner handle]
.xn--mgbab2bd domains can be renewed through the webinterface or with the corresponding API command.
(required) command = RenewDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--mgbab2bd period = [renew period] expiration = [current year of expiration]
.xn--mgbab2bd domains can be deleted online through the DeleteCommand.
(required) command = DeleteDomain domain = yourdomain.xn--mgbab2bd
- No ASCII domain names available, only IDN domain names possible
- A domain cannot be deleted as long as it has subordinate host objects, i.e. as long as a host object exists which name is a subdomain of the domain's name.
- An authinfo string must have at least 4 characters and no more than 89
characters. No dictionary restrictions are imposed.
.xn--mgbab2bd transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. The registration period is extended by one year.
- .xn--mgbab2bd Transfers can either be done through the RRPproxy WebInterface or API.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = domain.xn--mgbab2bd action = request auth = .....
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
|If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed.If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.|
- A .xn--mgbab2bd Domain Transfer must be initiated with a so-called Authorisation Code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
A transfer takes 5 days to complete.
Restores are possible within 30 days upon deletion. A restore can be done via API command or via webinterface.
(required) command = restoredomain domain = yourdomain.xn--mgbab2bd