Members of the sector are anticipated to include:
- Automobile Manufacturers: A commercial entity that produces automobiles.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM): A commercial entity that produces components that are used by Automobile Manufacturers for producing automobiles.
- Automobile Product Manufacturers: A commercial entity that produces products intended specifically for use with automobiles.
- Broker: A commercial entity or certified professional whose primary purpose is to facilitate the sale of automobiles.
- Distributor: A commercial entity whose primary purpose is to procure inventories from Automobile Product Manufacturers for wholesale purchase by dealers.
- Dealer/ Dealer Group: A commercial entity with inventories of automobiles for purchase.
- Retailer : A commercial entity whose primary purpose is offering products for sale, specifically including items from Automobile Product Manufacturers.
- Automobile Services: A commercial entity or certified professional that performs general maintenance or repairs on automobiles.
- Financer: A commercial entity that is licensed to lend monies for purchasing or leasing automobiles.
- Insurer: A commercial entity that is licensed to insure automobile.
- Association: A group of professionals, firms, and/or individuals organized together for a specific purpose that is focused on automobiles.
- Educator: A commercial entity or certified professional that is accredited, approved, or recognized by a reputable organization to offer courses or produce industry guidelines for the use of automobiles.
- Athlete/ Team: An individual or team who participates in sporting automobile events sanctioned by an internationally recognized body.
- Event Organizer: A commercial entity that arranges or promotes sanctioned events related to automobiles.
- Media: Commercial or professional entities that publish content specifically intended for the automobile industry.
- Sponsor: An entity that
- sponsors an event that is sanctioned by an internationally recognized body; or
- sponsors an athlete or team that competes in an event sanctioned by an internationally recognized body