Registrants of .ebiz.tw domains must comply to the General Terms and Conditions of .tw domains:
- Supervision and Guidance Regulation for Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Domain Name Registration and Management Services currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/file/ip0320.htm
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_02.htm
- Guidelines for Authorisation of Domain Name Registration Services, currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_07.htm
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_04.htm
- Rules for TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_04a.htm
- A registration for .ORG.TW domains is now only possible for non profit organizations located in Taiwan. The only exception is for foreign non-profit organizations that provide supporting documentation of their non-profit status under the competent laws of their jurisdiction and if the Domain Name Committee of TWNIC approves such documentation. Here you can download the necessary document for an application of a .ORG.TW domain name. Application_for_ORG.TW.pdf
- The registrant for a .COM.TW domain name must be a corporation registered under the Company Law or a business registered under the Commercial Entity Registration Law, or a foreign corporation registered under competent national or state laws. Also the registrant should provide true, complete and accurate information. The registrant will be asked to submit documentations for review when necessary.