The owner (registrant) and admincontact of a .uz domain name should be a legal entity (could be a person, or a company or an association):
- In case of a person, full name should be supplied (no abbreviations like J. Doe).
- In case of a company the relevant suffix such as "Ltd" (or "Inc". "GMBH" etc.) should be specified.
- In case of a registered association the suffix "RA" should be specified.
ISOC has added a new holder validation procedure(2020/02). They randomly select new domain registrations, on a daily basis, in order to validate the holder information. An email is sent directly to the registrant's contact email address.
- If the registrant is a company or an association, they are asking for a company certificate.
- If the registrant is a natural person, they are asking for a photo ID