Secure your domains with our Registry Lock Service
Our Registry Lock Service allows registry-level protection for domain names and/or hosts (name servers). The service enables to set Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) server (registry) status codes on selected domain names and/or hosts to prevent malicious or inadvertent modifications, deletions, and transfers.
The following EPP server status are included in the Registry Lock:
Combat Domain Hijacking
- Protect high-value domain names against unauthorized modiﬁcations or deletions.
Supplement Existing Protection
- Server level statuses augment protection provided by client level statuses already in use.
Secure the Communications Chain
- Enable end-to-end domain name transaction security
How it works
The respective appendix can be found in the price lists in your RRPproxy Web Interface at Domains → Domain Prices → Tab "Domains" → Subtab "Registry Lock".
Forms are provided in the download section and the price list in your RRPproxy Web Interface. The form is required to request the creation of a Registry Lock, update a locked domain name or remove a Registry Lock.
Fill out the corresponding form for requesting/updating/removing a Registry Lock and sends it to email@example.com
After receiving the request form, a Support Representative will call you for validation and confirmation and providing further details on the process depending on the respective Registry.
RRPproxy supports a wide variety of TLDs across five registries.
xn—6frz82g (Chinese Mobi)
Service Description and Terms of Service
- The specific processes of the Registry Lock is defined by the respective registry.
- Registry Locks in RRPproxy will be handled in a manual process by our Support Team. The service won‘t be applied in real time; processing time depends on TLD and the respective registry. Due to the manual process, realtime processing regarding applications of the service or modifications of domains having a registry lock can not be guaranteed and is not offered.
- Our Reseller acknowledges and agrees that he is fully responsible and liable for protecting the specific processes of the Registry Lock with respect to his customer. Data that is necessary to unlock a domain such as tokens or passwords can not be re-issued and we are not liable in any case for the loss of such data nor are we liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the loss of such data. In case of loss of such data the specific process of the respective registry must be followed to unlock the domain name, if available.
- The fee structure is available in detail in the RRPproxy. Insufficient funds on your Reseller account will not cause the registry lock to be cancelled or deleted; the service will continue to be charged to your account and being upheld until the registry lock is lifted in accordance with the process of the respective registry.
- The service will be automatically renewed each month on the renewal date of the service regardless of the initial activation time if not cancelled prior to that time. Refunds for partial terms of early cancellations are not possible and expressly excluded.